Sunday, March 27, 2011

I'm In LOVE..........

.........with............


Living In Paradise !!!  
(GOT a few of you with that one for sure......he he he ;)

Latest Random Act Of Road Tripping???

48 Hours of 

http://www.pacificrimwhalefestival.com/

I even made the Local News ;)

Annual , March Break, 'Road Trip'............been there, DID that..........again...details to follow :)

For now this is just a place holder and a GINORMOUS Thank You Universe (!!) for just BEing........HERE...................... it helps, really.......rather a LOT *GRIN*

Many thanks to Sass and her Music Man , for hauling my lazy buns OUT there......again.  

Luvs Ya !!

Until I've unpacked, laundered, dealt with Sick Hound (Pray please !) ,
caught up on emails etc etc etc.....I'll be back....LOL........THESE  should hold this space...

Nicely ;)
Namaste.




No comments: