Monday, July 18, 2011

Briefly.......a request

Hola !

My apologies for neglecting this space.....after all of THAT there's really not a lot of excitement in my life these days.  Tough Act to follow and all.....just a tad.

I DO have some stories brewing but am, in this moment, inclined for more practical matters........such as finding a reliable house/pet sitter for several months time..........

TIM (who's contact info I do not have with me).............if YOU are still sofa surfing whilst finishing up your PhD ??........................have I got a deal for YOU !!!!!

:~D

Seriously........drop me a line please and I'll be happy to fill in the details over Vietnamese.....I'll buy .

(sorry folks but it's my blog and I'll do what I want with it ...priorities at the moment.....LOL)

NAMASTE

No comments: