Sunday, December 19, 2010

As another year starts coming to a close.....

Well, it would appear as though I'll not be getting around to those Texas updates this year....ever so sorry, my Intentions were honourable  :( 

This was a bit of a wee experiment in the first place and Life has a way of interrupting....more so in the rush of the holiday season.......never mind that "What are YOU doing New Years ?" Thang.....eek........(so much for THAT is all I can say.....is there a Texas equivalent of 'oi' by any chance ?  :) 

That said, all is well in Texas.....which is what matters most ;)
Vic  got her 'gitchy' new trach and made it Home safely for the holidays.  She can, for the first time in years, SING again.........OH how my wee heart can't wait to hear that ....what I wouldn't give to be DOING so by your hearth over the holidays, Sisters.....I swear I'd give absolutely everything to sing Auld Lang Syne with you......MAGIC...<insert Tears For Texas here > perhaps next year?  Wait for me , Please......

I'm finding myself in entirely the wrong place for the holidays.......my heart being held fast by both San Antonio and Toronto.....wish I was there, I really DO.  I am , oddly, adrift....dunno where I will eventually land but I will be with each and every one of you in Spirit anyhoo  :~D 

As usual, I'm already hoping, with appropriate fervor,  on getting 'up'  to a few things in the New Year ;) .....new places and faces and, hopefully, a return to Texas (anyone interested in joining me?  LOL ) 

I promised, I never break my word and I honestly don't think  I'll ever be able to go too terribly long without Y'all .....  I'll save the 'updates' here for then.....my memory needs refreshing anyhow and a Gal can never get enough of those Texas Sized hugs either ;) 

For now I'll just be wishing you all the VERY best throughout  these holidays and into the coming year.

Please keep yourselves warm and safe, you're all carrying a bit o' my Heart with you, always,   and you know just how much I hate the cold  !
(unless appropriately dressed, libated and in Yummy company of course...then it's  just lovely really ;)
May much Love, Light, Laughter and Magic bless your Hearts and your Homes and send you grinning in anticipation into the New Year. 

This past one was difficult for ever so many of us.....2011 is going to simply ROCK......that's a Promise :)

Pinky Swear (and you know how well I swear :P )

Remember :

"Tomorrow is the most important thing in Life. Comes in to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday." ~ John Wayne

I have, and it IS......WAY ;) 
Thus far I have been tremendously blessed by your presence in MY   Life (Thank You) this passed one (Thank Gawd AND his Dawgs it's over ) and I look forward, ever so much really,  to sharing my 'tomorrows' and future Adventures with all of YOU.

Love you LOTS, you are AMAZING .  

Cheers,

K :~D 


Sunset on 2010.........

No comments: