Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Oddly Enough......

Despite this being a , very, "Private" Blog (Oxymoron entirely, I know this BUT there were, very few of you, that knew anything at all about it really :) ...........
and,  despite my having entirely run out of time for Tall Texas Tales (still can't say that without a Head To Toe *GRIN*...Lordy but I DO Love you all..... :)  

.....it is, apparently, still  being READ (???)

I admit to this being more than a little Intimidating really........Lord knows there's no future Road Trips anytime soon (!!!)........SooOOooOoooOo...........it's somewhat like running down the Main Drag in your knickers.....which I would NEVER do (really ;)  most of you that know anything at all about my Closet Blog tendencies usually just RING me if you really want to know anything.......much like Today......LOL. 

Wild. 

Thank YOU ;)

That said, having spent much of this day on the telephone to Toronto, Los Angeles , Great Britian and Edmonton......

THE most memorable convo being the discovery that my very own Kinder Child hath apparently already seen "The Fighter" , in which, a Very Dear Chum (Hello LA :) appears repeatedly.........

I had NO idea he had seen it ( we were supposed to go together.....one of those Suck It Up MUMSY moments ...... )   SO,  imagine my surprise to have him snatch the phone from me , to talk , at length, to said Dear Chum about said movie............BREATHE......lol......
Apparently Autographs from the next Marky Mark film hath already been procured AND said Dear Chum hath also already posted appropriately Ego Boosting notes on Kinder Child's FB Wall...........technology. 

Very Strange.  Who knew really ?

Life's like that........mine anyhow.  All of a sudden a lake front powerless cabin for New Year's sounds kind of charming actually........Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

That said, I'm lifting up mein oars LOL and saying..........WHATEVER (!!).........heading into the coming year.......I'm quite certain I now have absolutely NO clue..........(stuff a sock in it Colorado.........I can HEAR you laughing.....pick on the Little Guy......Ya Ya...... :P   )

Anyhoo....I digress, as usual .

The purpose of this random speed wobble through here is that this much Beloved Hollywood Chum sent me THIS , abolutely BRILLIANT little clip shortly after our conversation and, for some odd (not that I am ever *ahem*  :P ) reason I felt compelled to post it here in this teeny corner of my world ;


This is SO worth watching (more than once) ......THANK YOU BONNIE.......well, WOW :~)

Entirely not Road Trippy , sorry, but..........it totally appeals to both the Shutter Bug.....and well, just the Bug ;) ...............that IS Me.  Do BE DO........it FITS , very much so in this moment :)

"Me who Loves" and  THAT, is, really......WHO I am..........God Bless TEXAS for proving that one, without a doubt.........

I DO..........simply just Love Loving YOU !!  and a bunch of other Random Folks too :P

THIS says it ALL.............. for this particular little Froo Froo Libran Alien anyhow LOL

Off to deal with, what sounds like......eek........a Living Room full of wrestling teenage boys.......they grow OUT of this...........when ? ........and then, hopefully, watch "The Holiday".....again.....just because, despite loathing both Jack Black AND Jude Law it just , really, makes me SMILE..............LOL 

I'm sticking just with that Froo Froo , New Aged , LOVE  YOU LOTS !!   ......."Thang"..........failing that, Bless Their Wee Hearts !!  (Texas Style ;)

WooOOot WooOOOt ;)


(Sounds of Things Actually Breaking (!!!) in my wee abode translate to G'Night and Please pass the Swiffer .......thanks !!!  Rrrrrrrr

ENJOY the remains of this year.  



:~D







No comments: