Monday, November 1, 2010

The Hearts of Texas

Having spent the better part of the last fourty eight hours listening to live music in venues and living rooms, playing dress up and meeting more amazing people and poochies.......I thought perhaps I should introduce Y'all to the two Texas Roses that inspired this somewhat extended  'Road Trip'.
 
Karen aka Miss MEOW here....that Super Sexy Thang on  the left ;) 

She's the gal that offered her guest room to a relative stranger from another country.  Heart the size of Texas, voice to match !  Strength, Grace, Soul and just an overall astoundingly gorgeous BEing this one is .  Those horns don't suit her but that GLOW does.  Tremendously so . I am exceedingly blessed to have not only had her bring me into her home but embrace me as well............WOW. 

Also the Purrrrrfect Partner In Crime in SURPRISING.............

Miss Vicki..... she'd be that gorgeous Webbed Wonder to the right :)
 
One of the most utterly spectacular women I have ever met in my life.  Personality PLUS....an incredible energy that truly humbles me. A woman that embraces Every Little Thing in every little moment.  If I accomplish even the  smallest fraction in my entire Life of what Vic already has I will be immensely satisfied.  She is inspiration to always try and living proof that everything IS always possible and that we are all capable of doing anything we set our hearts to.   Thank You for that :) 

I swear I will never, EVER, forget that first "you're really HERE!" (repeated three times and with THE most expressive eyebrow accompaniment ever LOL )

THAT was absolutely fabulous and, in it's own right would have made the trip entirely worth while :~D

There's more though, ever so much SO.

I tossed my heart at Texas and Texas keeps tossing it's own right back at me. 

It's a little like Canadians but a lot warmer. LOL

I continue to have seriously big FUN , surrounded by wonderful people that treat me like I'm HOME and not some Random Canadian, though I do suspect that they're all finding it seriously amusing as well....this works for me. 

I'll save THE Halloween Party (go BIG or go home, that's Vic :) for it's own time.  I just thought I'd take a quick moment to introduce the key players in this particular wee story of mine.

These are THE Gals who are being very, VERY kind to me and I love them dearly.
They are no longer (not that they ever really felt that way anyhow) 'Strangers'
They are, for me  in any case, truly the Hearts of My Texas  <clap repeatedly here> LOL 
WE are and shall aways remain....

The Sisters Sprite.

I am Blessed and THANK YOU Ladies :)

The Texas Trio ....BoOooO !

No comments: