Thursday, November 18, 2010

Still pressing "Pause"......

My apologies really.........there are still ever so many Tall Tales Of Texas I hath not yet told.....

Trouble is, Life just HAPPENS really.

Footloose and Fancy Free in Texas has turned into , well.......Dealing with 'stuff '.

So, as I apparently have ever so MUCH 'stuff' to deal with....LOL........it's taking me just a bit to get back Here ;)

My heart IS, still, very much so,  in Texas. 

I'm rather certain a goodly portion of it shall remain there and I will enjoy visiting it every now and again (much like Ontario :) 

Meanwhile, back at this Rancho.....I am dealing, with, IT (!)

Life is nothing if not interesting......mine certainly no less so....anyone know a Decent lawyer (oxymoron, yes...LOL ) please send him HERE...........jeez...........

So, please bear with me......whilst I take the proverbial  bull(s)  by the horns and work it all OUT......

When I find some solid footing again...........SOON I hope.............I'll fill in all the Texas Gaps :)

Meanwhile I'll get out of the rain and the cold, sit back with a cup of Mexican Spiced Cocoa (courtesy of Texas of course....LOVE you :) and pick a bull to stare down....

LOL

Keep well, back at you soon I hope....

Light, Love , Laughter  :~D

(and not necessarily in that order but it all works out in the end ;)

Small but Mighty Determined :P


No comments: