Saturday, May 14, 2011

Some say..........

Tonight I had a very Dear Soul tell me that I 'talk in short stories' and yet I don't WRITE them.......


Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


I DO......and am very aware of this.  Despite my (currently four plus ) decades of 'Life Experience' I remain, very obviously, EVER  so easily amused.....by Every Little Thing :)


That's just ME and that is indeed the stuff that ever so many short stories are made of.


Dear Universe......please.......grant me the Space..........the Freedom ($$) and the ability (hello MacBook:) to DO so??


and I swear that I will DO just that.


(toss in a little more Texas and I will write an Epic ;)


Namaste

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sweet gal, do not put roadblocks up, you CAN and you must BELIEVE, what do you really, really want to do, can you tell me that?? lots of great ideas, put them into action!!!

Dianne said...

OH my......... can it be?