Tuesday, October 26, 2010

for Those That may ask WHY ??

In as much as this actual "Blog Initiating  Road Trip"  has been kept Top Secret  , there are several people that were privy to the original wee thought that will lead to my actual physical flight less than a week later........I soon depart for a destination to be disclosed LATER....for reasons which will become obvious once I actually arrive there :~D

Aside from the initial "What the hell are you THINKING ?!!" (I wasn't really :) reactions, for the most part this particular Adventure has been embraced in the Spirit in which it was initially conceived.  THANK YOU for that and I am SO looking forward to unraveling this particular act of travel WITH you :)

For those of you that haven't actually experienced my somewhat 'quirky' way of doing things at times, this is how 'it' works and WHY I do things this way as frequently as possible.  
 (For the record, it's been WAY too long ! )

I Believe.......

That we can trust our instincts.

That Thoughts can and DO become Things if they are what you truly intend.  For better or for worse. 

That anything IS possible and that we are solely responsible for what that actually looks like.

In Every Little Thing :)

That the ENERGY surrounding POSITIVE thought , positive action and positive results is entirely contagious and needs to be SPREAD, without reservation, expectation or prejudice as frequently and with as much fervor as is possible.  

In never looking back, unless with fondness or appreciation and in looking forward, with a *GRIN* 

This is, usually, Just ME.

I freely admit to doing a lot of seemingly peculiar things over the years. 
Most of these have resulted in phenomenal learning experiences (again for better or for worse) and a great deal of personal growth.  I appreciate the patience of my Spectators, hope I mostly entertained and apologise for any of the bits that must have been truly painful to watch......much like.......

This past year, as known to those that actually BLESS my life with their presence (Thank You ) to have been a  largely  for 'worse' experience.  Quite a Bugger really , no 'Smiley' sticker on that (!) It's been absolutely brutal and very nearly Spirit crushing and I've been unable to see my way clear of it for some reason that has , thus far, entirely eluded me.

THAT is not, even remotely,  Just ME.

So, heading into my 43rd year and quite frankly exhausted by this apparent inability to Do, BE and Do anymore......THIS was an excellent opportunity !!

It was once said that the definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting different results.

SO.

I had A Thought.

THE Thought.....

It was, to be certain, VERY different  *GRIN*
It was completely random, seemingly inappropriate (considering my current 'situation' and the time constraints) , as well as more than a little bit unusual. LOL.  It was however, without TOO close of scrutiny, seemingly DOable.  

A to Z please and we'll worry about the other  24 when we have to right?

It felt GREAT  !  

The initial energy surrounding that small thought and the truly lovely people involved in actually DOing it,thus far,  has been AMAZING.  It's  made that wee thought GROW.....

I have NO idea WHY I'm really DOing this  (other than that it FIT in that particular moment)  not at the time this was actually written in any case.  I do know however, that it feels RIGHT and that Very Good Things (if not even for myself really) will eventually BEcome of all of whatever 'this' IS.

THAT works just fine for Just Me;)  and should  put me back on track to my usual Do BE DO self again .....hopefully with much merriment and many tall tales , shared with truly remarkable people, in between.

It can't ever possibly get any better than that really........and so it BEGINS......

Namaste.

(written two days before my actual Road/Ferry/Train/Bus/Plane TRIP.....a spitting camel or two in there would have made it WAY more interesting though......  Follow the bouncing wee ball ......the BE to Y bits......We shall SEE  where 'it' and I,  end up THIS  time ;) 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is YOU , whole you , Raven Girl :))
Thank you for these words !

Charlene said...

The cable girl is lurking. With a smile!